For anyone who is housebound, or is simply looking for spiritual nourishment beyond the celebration of Mass, there are many online resources available. At this time of uncertainty and isolation caused by the Covid-19 epidemic, these resources are becoming even more important to many people.
The links below are presented in no particular order, and are not explicitly endorsed by either St Laurence’s or the wider Church, but you may find them helpful.
- Online text of Mass and the Liturgy of the Hours. Read online, or download viewing apps for PCs and mobile devices.
- The Tablet
- Isolated but not alone: resources for Catholics.
- Resources from Norwich Cathedral
- Resources during Mass Suspensions.
- A lovely poem/reflection from Brother Richard OFM: Lockdown.